- Born: 23 Oct 1774, Anson County, North Carolina
- Died: 26 Dec 1832, Marengo Co., AL at age 58
Notes and Events:
• Note: Quoted from "The Memory of Fifty Years" by William Henry Sparks. 104 "..., Robertus Love, first white child born in the state west of the Ogeechee River."
• Public Office: Justice of the Peace in Greene County, GA in 1803, 1804, 1805, 1806., 1803-1806, Greene County, Georgia.
• Deed: 4th District Wilkinson County, GA 1805 Land Lottery, 1805, Wilkinson County, Georgia. Lot 56, Robertus Love from Greene [County?] took possesion 9 Oct 1805
• Census, 1810, Washington County, Mississippi Territory.
• Will. I have been unable to obtain a physical copy or even a transcript of the will. I will continue trying. It is listed in the :
State of Alabama
Department of Archives & History
Inventory of County Records
Washington County Wills
Name Date of Probate Manuscript Original Page WPA Copy
Love, Robertus October 1, 1844 109-110 131
Robertus married Salva "Falba" Alexander, daughter of Samuel Alexander and Olivia Wooten.